Walking Dead Season 2: Episode 2
- The pre-credits, just another example of the quiet, subtle beauty of this show.
- This family in the house is a welcome addition, in my opinion. Needed some fresh blood. Of course this means we’ll probably lose a few characters soon.
- Daryl Dixon, I love you as a leader. What phenomenal character development they’ve been giving to Daryl this season.
- T Dawg’s reaction to his infection, excellent.
- T Dawg finding the car seat with the blood on it… the characters seem so desensitized and slowly losing their humanity, but this scene just reminded him of the horrors of what he’s living in.
- This scene with Carl is hard to watch.
- Teared up twice before the first commercial break, Andrew Lincoln is incredible and you can’t deny how fantastic the actor playing Carl is right now.
- My opinion of Shane flip flops so wildly it’s ridiculous.
- We’re back. Andrew Lincoln continues to play this incredibly well, flipping between disbelief, anger, shock, sadness…
- I love Shane. I hate Shane. I love Shane. I love to hate then love Shane.
- Gearing up for an excellent scene at the High School.
- Dale and T Dawg are putting together some really great scenes.
- Also, please let someone hit a zombie in the head with that guitar. Left 4 Dead style.
- They need to wrap up this lost girl storyline, I’m beginning to not care.
- Holy shit woman on a horse with a bat!
- “Shut up.” - Daryl Dixon. Amazing.
- I love the doctor character. This whole oasis aspect of this house.
- “Mankind has been fighting plagues from the start, we get our asses kicked for a while and bounce back. It’s nature keeping things in order and restoring some balance.”
“I wish I could believe that.”
This show’s fucking writing, man.
- Lori’s scene with Carl, beautiful.
- Finally Lori reacts with some hatred towards the hunter. Granted, mistakes are mistakes but that is an expected and understandable reaction.
- “You’re in completely over your head, aren’t you?”
“Ma’am, aren’t we all?”
Another great moment.
- Oh shit walkers. Just when my roommate and I commented on the relative lack of them this season.
- Hooray Daryl and Dale, hanging out.
- Daryl still coming up incredibly big. Love his redneck style stash of drugs.
- This plan with the flares looks legit. Let’s see how this goes. Pretty well, alright nice.
- Rick, do not leave. Do. Not. Leave. I understand his fear that they failed, but still. Lori doing a nice job being strong.
- The hunter is going down, unfortunately. I’ve got a sixth sense about this stuff.
- Oh shit. Is it jut me or are the walkers getting faster this season? They’ll be at Dawn of the Dead level soon.
- Walker in a FEMA jacket, nice. Shane blowing open the doors, also cool. Clutch with the gates.
- So unbelievably screwed, what a horrifying scene. What a ridiculously douche level cliffhanger.
Overall, 4/5 episode.