I felt that I needed to collect these in one place so that I can exude more natural confidence. Here we go:
1. I look excellent in white t shirts.
2. Sometimes, at night, my feet will smell. This should make you feel better about your own.
3. My nickname in High School was “Jesse”.
4. I drink 4 cups of tea a day on average.
5. My taste in music is diverse enough that I can pull of pretending to like your favorite band.
6. I have average to slightly above average fashion sense, enough that I won’t embarrass or frustrate you but not too much, so you’ll feel like you have a fun little project to do each time we go out on the town.
7. I have a driver’s license.
8. I can cook 6 impressive dishes, and will do my best to spread them out over our relationship.
9. Dogs love me.
10. Parents love me.
11. I already like your family, and I haven’t even met them.
12. I know 3 decent card tricks, so yes, I’d love to hang out with your siblings.
13. I emit 0 flatulence.
14. In a dimly lit room if you look at me very quickly, I look like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
15. I landscape.
16. I wait until the second class of the semester to buy my textbooks, so obviously, I don’t rush into things. Let’s take it slow.
17. I make the best lists since Oskar Schindler.
18. I am excellent in bed. I never crowd the mattress or steal the sheets.
19. I will try my hardest to hit 20 items on a list that I make because I know how much you love rounded numbers.
20. I will read the Terms and Agreements for you.